TERMS & CONDITIONS
The term Media Script Checks Limited or “MSC” refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 13 Oakfields, Walton-on-Thames, Surrey KT12 1EG. Our Company Registration Number is 7491923 registered in the United Kingdom.
1. The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
2. Your use of any information of materials on this website is entirely at your own risk. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
3. This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
4.Unauthorised or malicious use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and / or be a criminal offence.
5. This website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the websites. We have no responsibility for the content of the linked websites.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
MSC Limited’s website may contain links to other websites which may be of interest. However once you have used these links to leave our site you should note that we do not have any control over the other websites. Therefore we cannot be responsible for the protection or privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website you have followed the link to.
MSC Limited is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
MSC Limited may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 22nd November 2010.
We may collect the following information, based on your enquiry and information provided:
Name and job title
Contact information including email address
We will require this information to contact you with regard to the services we offer and may use this information to improve our products and services.
We may periodically send promotional emails about new services, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting, using the email address which you have provided. If you do not wish to receive such emails please notify us.
MSC Limited is committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online and information that is transmitted electronically to mediascriptchecks.com via email.
CONFIDENTIALITY AND DATA PROTECTION
All information provided by the Client will remain confidential and will solely be used by MSC Limited for the purpose of providing work related services to the Client. Such information will not be used for any other purpose nor divulged to any third party
This website and its content are copyright (c) Media Script Checks Limited 2010. All rights reserved. Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the content in any form is prohibited and you may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
Images or logos that are not Copyright of Media Script Checks Limited have been licenced for use and cannot be copied or reproduced from this website.
COMPANY OWNED INFORMATION ON THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES
Any information pertaining to MSC Limited stored on third-party websites such as webmail service providers and social networking sites remains the property of MSC Limited.
COMPANY POLICY ON INFORMATION SUPPLIED
If information is subsequently found to be incorrect or the wrong version of a script supplied, the client must inform MSC immediately and full payment will be required for any work carried out prior to notification.
CANCELLATION & TERMINATION POLICY
Once the services of MSC have been engaged, a minimum of 24 hours notice is required in the event of cancellation or termination of the Contract. Notification by email, telephone or text will be accepted subject to confirmation in writing. Payment must be made in full for any work carried out prior to cancellation and MSC reserves the right to waiver a £50 additional charge to cover administration.
Clients agree to notify MSC within seven days of completion of work should there be any queries with regard to the services provided.
MSC Limited is reliant on the information supplied by the client and will not be liable, should the information provided by the client be found to be inaccurate. In turn, MSC Limited shall use all reasonable endeavours to ensure that the information sourced and supplied by MSC is correct at the time of checking and supplying the information to our clients. If at a later date, any changes are made which result in the compromising of the information and advice,MSC Limited cannot be held liable.
1. BACS, cheque or cash are all accepted methods of payment
2. Payments should be made within the terms specified on our Invoice
3. Returned cheques will incur a charge of £25 to cover banking fees and administration
4. Monies that remain outstanding by the due date will incur late payment interest on the outstanding balance
5. In the event that information supplied by the client to MSC is found to be incorrect, full payment will be due for any work carried out prior to notification